Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Facebook Like Auto Width

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome Index du Forum -> * Team dM * -> War results
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
coungers

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Auto Width Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Auto Width
> DOWNLOAD

Rarst added the component: social label Oct 22, 2015 . sashthamanik commented Apr 20, 2016 Hello friends . shareimprove this answer answered May 20 '14 at 7:57 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 Excellent! This solved my problem of putting a FB button on a page that should be responsive, and should work on a mobile phone 300px wide. The biggest obstacle to this solution is that you will need a Facebook App ID. Pcosta88 commented May 22, 2017 Please inform the customer of conversation # 197492 when this conversation has been closed. –MACMAN Mar 5 '13 at 4:07 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I'm personally using the following. cedriccharles4 commented Oct 27, 2015 +1, same here ! Could be great to add it to the plugin ;) ! . –i-- Feb 22 '13 at 21:41 add a comment up vote 5 down vote As everyone probably knows by now, there is no easy way to do this. Read about animatable Try it Version: CSS3 JavaScript syntax: object.style.columnWidth="100px" Try it Browser Support The numbers in the table specify the first browser version that fully supports the property. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 28 '11 at 10:59 Andrius Paulauskas 1194 1 This actually only resizes the iframe, but still cuts some text inside it, since some of the deeper tags within iframe still have CSS width assignments that you can't modify outside of the document. Also tested with Facebook. Powered by W3.CSS. Since it's all experimental code I think it's better to have the different versions available for fallback. According to the documentation, the default width is 450. Do you think that me having put in that code could have duplicated the image width and height? Could you give an example how it is supposed to look like in the page source when yoast is actually working? see an example of mine: view-source: THanks! . And when I say kludge, I really mean it! I do not consider this ready for prime time, but someone may like to tinker with the concept and try to find something workable. thank you . Think of column-width as a minimum width suggestion for the browser. stuseo commented Mar 1, 2017 +1 This is required if we wish LinkedIn to use the Open Graph image when sharing a page. If width/height are not specified, LinkedIn will ignore the Open Graph image and use the first image from the post body. buy Facebook Post/Status/Photo Likes on FBPostLikes Select a plan to Buy Facebook Likes You can select the plans below which service you want to buy for your posts/status/photo. Pcosta88 commented May 8, 2017 Please inform the customer of conversation # 191158 when this conversation has been closed. Saving it for later. As taken from: 3 . sashthamanik commented Apr 20, 2016 . automatic page render and share content is available?? . ghost commented Aug 4, 2016 still working thanks . Property column-width 50.04.0-webkit- 10.0 52.02.0-moz- 9.03.1-webkit- 37.015.0-webkit-11.1 CSS Syntax column-width: autolengthinitialinherit; Property Values Value Description Play it auto Default value. –samvermette Oct 13 '11 at 15:08 I improved it a bit, new code added above. .. Pcosta88 commented Mar 13, 2017 Please inform the customer of conversation #184767 when this conversation has been closed. If you take a look at the page source; it writes the og:width and og:height twice. Contributor CarolineGeven commented Dec 1, 2017 rmarcano You're correct. The number of columns will be the minimum number of columns needed to show all the content across the element. I thought yoast might have implemented it so I removed the code, but then both of the sets of og:widht & od:height disappeared. MarcusFuto commented Jan 18, 2016 please have a look when I remove the code above from my functions file: view-source: Tell me when you've seen it. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Copyright 1999-2018 by Refsnes Data. Default width: 90 pixels 5a02188284
christian facebook banners for profilemessenger for facebook mac appfacebook timeline covers for loveuserstyles org 75409 minimal facebook login new york livestatus generator facebook botdownload facebook app for mac os xplugin do facebook nao apareceapp per scaricare foto da facebook su iphonewho has crush on you facebook applicationhow to increase likes on facebook pics

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Welcome Index du Forum -> * Team dM * -> War results Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation